Would you like to test the conditions in your PNR in Amadeus Productivity Suite? No problem, simply use the Quality Monitor Check. We’ll tell you how in this latest Amadeus Tip.
A Quality Monitor check is a combination of logical propositions which allow you to test the presence (or absence) of certain conditions in a PNR.
In the check you indicate the PNR element (insert variables) you are looking for (If condition) and the properties you want to check (where operator). You also define Quality Monitor’s corrective action (choose statement) if your condition is met.
Quality Monitor can block the PNR flow for the triggering command (optional) and suggest a corrective action (optional).
A simple rule consists of at least one element that is mandatory: Set Status: This keyword lets you assign a status of the check.
The keyword can be within an IF condition or outside if there is no IF condition present.
You can also add optional elements to a rule, for example IF condition with a where and count operators and actions using choose statement. You can use autocomplete to create the check definition (insert link)
How to add checks to a new rule?
1. In the Quality Monitor list, click on New.
2. In the Quality Monitor Editor, complete the required fields for the new rule.
3. Click on the Add Check link.
4. Enter the check name and message. The check name will be displayed in the Quality Monitor checklist and the message will be displayed on the check overlay.
5. To add additional checks to the new rule, repeat Steps 3 and 4.
How to add checks to an existing rule?
1. In the Quality Monitor list, select the rule you want to add a check to and open it.
2. In the Quality Monitor Editor, click on the Add Check link and enter the check name and message.
3. To add additional checks to the rule, repeat Step 2. You cannot add more than 10 checks to a rule.
How to delete a check from an existing rule?
1. In the Quality Monitor list, select the rule you want to delete a check from and open it.
2. In the Quality Monitor Editor, click on the Delete link next to the check.
3. To delete additional checks in the rule, repeat Step 2.
At least one check is mandatory in a rule. If you wish to delete all checks, you need to delete the rule completely.