In a time-urgent environment, like a travel agency, nobody wants to waste precious time slogging through admin tasks. That is why we designed Productivity Suite with easy-to-use features that enable you to work more efficiently.
With our latest Amadeus Tip, we’ve decided to give you some more information on Productivity Suite’s File Finishing tool. We’ll show you exactly how to create, edit or delete a File Finishing Rule.
How to create a File Finishing rule?
- Click on New. A File Finishing Rule Editor is displayed that allows you to complete the required fields for the rule.
- The Rule name and at least one command is mandatory to save a rule.
- Click on Save.
The new rule is added to the File Finishing Rules list. By default, the rule is saved with a deactivated status.
How to activate a rule?
- Select the rule in the File Finishing Rules list.
- Click on Activate.
The activated rule is then applied to a Booking File at the end of transaction stage.
How to deactivate a rule?
- Select the rule in the File Finishing Manager.
- Click on Deactivate.
The deactivated rule is greyed out in the File Finishing Rules list and ignored at the end of transaction stage.
How to edit a rule?
- Select the rule in the File Finishing Manager The rule details are retrieved and displayed in the File Finishing Editor.
- Update the rule and click on Save.
Note: If you are deleting commands from a rule, at least one command must be present.
How to delete a rule?
- Select the rule in the Rules list.
- Click on Delete.
- In the Delete Rule pop-up window, click on Delete.