In 2018, don’t waste precious time slogging through boring admin tasks and rather concentrate on what you love: being a professional consultant to your clients.
Productivity Suite will help you to do just that! This amazing tool will help you simplify your work day for you with its nifty Smart Flows.
Not sure how to use Smart Flows based on Cryptic Commands? We’ll help you along:
How to display command history?
In the Command Page of a Booking File, press Alt + Right Arrow to display the previously entered commands.
There is no limit to the number of commands that you can display using the command history.
Note: If the selected commands have not been executed, the Command History pop-up window is empty and all buttons are unavailable.
How to create a Smart Flow with the command line recall?
1. Display the command history. Refer to How to display command history above.
2. Select the commands in the Command History pop-up window that you want to use in the Smart Flow.
3. Click on Copy to New Smart Flow.
The application automatically switches to the Smart Flow Editor and pastes the selected commands from the Command Line Recall to the Smart Flow Editor. The commands can either be edited, saved or have questions added to them.
What happens when command history is used to create a new Smart Flow?
If the Smart Flow list is open:
- The application automatically switches to the Smart Flow Editor.
- The definition text area displays the cryptic commands that were sent when creating the new Smart Flow.
If the Smart Flow Editor is open:
- If there are any unsaved changes for the previous Smart Flow, you are prompted to choose either the Save, Do Not Save, or Keep Editing option.
- If there are no unsaved changes for the previous Smart Flow, a new Smart Flow is created and the definition text area displays the commands from the Command History pop-up window.