In accordance with new PCI (Payment Card Industry) regulations, Amadeus has updated the following password rules linked to Amadeus sign on codes in Selling Platform and SAM. These changes are effective immediately.
- – User passwords will need to be changed at least every 90 days.
- – Passwords require a minimum length of seven characters and a maximum of eight characters.
- – Passwords need to contain both numeric and alphabet characters e.g. AMADEUS2.
- – A new password may not be one that has been used in the past 4 password resets.
- – After 6 unsuccessful attempts to log on, a user ID will be locked.
To avoid fraudulent transactions, all Amadeus users are required to have their own sign-on code, and to keep the password secure.
Amadeus is committed to protecting your business and your customers’ sensitive information.
If you have any queries on this subject, please contact the Amadeus Customer Service Centre on 0800 112 329 or email@example.com