We’ve shown you that Amadeus Productivity Suite is a tool that allows you to significantly reduce errors by helping you do even the most complex tasks in a matter of minutes without any mistakes…
To help you make the most of this tool, we’ll give you some tips and tricks on how to create and edit smart flows in a matter of seconds…
How to create a Smart Flow in the Smart Flow editor?
1. In the Smart Flow Manager, click on New.
2. For details on how to write commands for Smart Flows, move the mouse over the link entitled How to Write Command Based Smart Flows.
3. Enter a name, an optional description, the content of your Smart Flow and click on Save.
NOTE: It is advised to not store credit card information directly into Smart Flows for security reasons. You can use questions to get this information from the user at the time of the booking.
How to create a Smart Flow in the Advanced Language editor?
1. In the Smart Flow Manager, click on Create.
2. Click on Switch to Advanced Language Mode.
3. Enter a name, an optional description, the content of your Smart Flow and click on Save. Please refer
How to create a new Smart Flow from an existing one?
1. In the Smart Flow Manager, select the Smart Flow that you want to copy.
2. Click on Copy to New.
The new Smart Flow opens in the same mode as the original (command or advanced mode). The name field contains the string “Copy of ” and all other fields are prefilled with data from the existing Smart Flow.
How to open a Smart Flow?
1. In the Smart Flow Manager, select the Smart Flow that you want to open.
2. Click on Open. Alternatively, double-click the Smart Flow.
How to edit a Smart Flow?
1. Open the Smart Flow. A Smart Flow is opened in the mode that it was last saved, either command-based mode or advanced language mode.
2. Update the fields as required and click on Save.