Do you want to stay ahead of the game, and provide tailored travel booking recommendations to your customers’ needs? Do you want to offer private and corporate fares directly from airlines in seconds, all of which are immediately bookable?
If you answered yes to these questions, then Amadeus Master Pricer Expert – our multi-channel travel search engine that helps you find the right fares fast – is the solution for you.
Built for the Amadeus Selling Platform, Amadeus API or Web Services, and Amadeus E-Travel Management, it provides fast, flexible and accurate airline fare searches.
Using the powerful logic of new generation fare search, Amadeus Master Pricer offers the lowest prices available for one way, round trip, open jaw and also complex itineraries with up to six requested segments.
Other Key benefits of Amadeus Master Pricer Expert:
- Increase the level of service provided, by proposing a list of relevant alternatives.
- Offer competitive travel solutions thanks to the new product capacity to find the lowest fare, when customers’ buying decisions are heavily price-driven.
- Enable corporate clients to control travel costs, by using a high quality shopping tool.
- Improve productivity.
- Provide an efficient and reliable shopping tool, with high rates of bookability and price accuracy.
- Manage complex itineraries, up to 6 requested segments (with no limitation).
- Assure customer satisfaction.
- Propose only those solutions matching your customers’ price expectations, thanks to the ‘price to beat’ option allowing you to enter the maximum budget allowed by the customer for a travel request.
- Offer a wide variety of best offers that match corporate travel policy, by entering the corresponding options (e.g. expanded parameters).
- Find travel solutions matching the customer’s profile preferences (thanks to flexible, powerful options allowing to meet customer’s expectations, e.g. Split/No split PNR, Major cabin, Slice Dice, Ticketability pre-check, Include/exclude up to 9 airlines, Removal of a maximum of 4 cities limitation, OB fees, etc.)