This year can only be summarised in few words: “In the face of significant challenges, we made significant progress.”
Firstly, I would like to thank the team for their continued commitment and all that they do to deliver on our purpose. I would also like to thank our customers for their continued trust in us and the chance to serve them better.
While there is still much to achieve and there may be further challenges ahead, we end 2018 stronger and better.
Some of our highlights for 2018 include:
1. Partnership with Cornerstone Insurance
2. Launching of Amadeus Direct
3. Launching of Amadeus Value Hotel & Transfer
4. Arik Air content can now be viewed on Amadeus
5. Amadeus Partners the Royal Caribbean Cruise International
6. Pilot stage testing for B2B wallet
7. Amadeus Agency Forum held in Lagos and the eastern part of the country
8. BTA Breakfast section with Travel agencies
9. Port Harcourt new office inauguration
10. Abuja office move
11. Amadeus Ghana – Full implementation of BCD partnership with Eurotour
12. Hotel and Transfer Solution Workshop in Ghana Region
And so many others…
The New year will bring its own mix of successes and challenges, but our direction is clear and we know what we must do. Our job is to continue to focus intently on what we can control, providing our customers and clients with the best service and doing our part to keep the economy moving forward.
Wishing everyone a beautiful festive season celebration and a prosperous New Year.