In part two of our blog post, we take you behind-the-scenes at the East Africa Cyber Security Forum hosted by Amadeus East Africa in collaboration with a panel of sponsors.
Guest of Honour included the Hon. Joe Mucheru, Cabinet Secretary, Ministry of ICT with other notable speakers such as:
- Juan Torres (GM, Amadeus EA)
- Dan Berte – (Director, IOT Bitdefender)
- Sam Migui – (Security Account Manager, Cisco)
- George Munene – (Director, Simplify IT)
- Geoffrey Munga – (Senior Manager Technology Security, Safaricom)
- Bright Gameli CPTE, PhD – (Co-Founder and Chair of AfricaHackon, Adcare)
- Sam Odour – (Lead Systems Engineer, Internet Solutions)
- Juliet Wangui Maina – (Associate, Triple O K Law)
The insightful and thought provoking day revolved around key topics such as: the role of the government in cyber security, securing the connected devices, keeping at pace with criminal technology, securing cloud based applications, securing the mobile workforce, cyber security trends, and the legal framework on cyber security.
Here are Seven Steps on how to keep vigilant as a travel agency.
For more information about Cyber Security, contact any of the Amadeus East Africa team.
Tags: Amadeus Events
, Amadeus Technology
, Cyber Attacks
, Cyber crime
, cyber security
, dark web
, Ransom ware
Categorised in: Events, Future of Travel, People in Travel, Travel Agencies, Uncategorized
Territories: East Africa
This post was written by Amadeus Africa Team